Godedrp (Zaphod`, Insidious) is a fag

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

Oh my god, me too! I don't like DigitalMZX, there's too much blue!! I don't like the blue.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Here's the comic I made, in case some of you DON"T READ MY LIVEJOURNAL
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Zenith Nadir wrote:i believed in you all along
to be serious for a moment i should say i'm really pretty pissed off about the whole thing, mainly for the way insid behaved in something that was absolutely none of his fucking business. there were several other people in the channel at the time who had the good sense and decency to recognise it was nothing more than a personal spat. insid apparently didn't.

the threat to withdraw anything from hosting we've paid for, with prior promises that he would never interfere in it is nothing short of retarded. when we challenged him about this he backpedalled and said that all he'd do is withdraw "technical support", and called us mongs for forgetting the password, which he'd changed without notifying us

if he does follow through on that threat we should totally do what nadir suggests. fortunately:
Fungahhh wrote:<Fungahhh> i don't think he'd actually do something like that
<Fungahhh> i talked to him
<Fungahhh> and he was just like IT WAS THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT OKAY so basically he just wanted to sound good in front of exo
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

I'm surprised that things became so ridiculous; I'm surprised that everybody would so thoroughly trash Exo's (incoherent) poetry, I'm surprised that Exophase was so completely and utterly unable to cope with it (Honestly! His skin is even thinner than mine!), and although Insidious has done some lame things in the past, I was still surprised by how completely and utterly he dedicated himself to sucking up to Exo. At times I had to double check to make sure that it was Insidious talking and not Exo; he was working so hard at getting on Exo's good side that his statements were finishing the guy's paragraphs. Madtom's right; Insidious's behavior was just plain ridiculous.
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

http://madtom.fsfunky.com/misc/sounds/exo_insid.mp3

ando's voice, my choice of music

(save as irc sound, those of you who use them)

EDIT - fap.wav included by nps' suggestion
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

Yeah, I really can't stand the blue. It's like BLUE ATTACK ON BLUE MOUNTAIN for goodness sake!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

it's not blue for me anymore! i got put on parole/mod queue for that post so now everything is eyeball-abusing yellow/cyan/pink and the font is size 1000000000 so i have to shrink the font a whole lot in firefox

i pretty much asked for that though. it was pretty funny nonetheless
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

NADIR I GOT BANNED

FOR MY COMIC
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

the dmzx admins did not observe the correct disciplinary procedures

that is POWER ABUSE OH NO

also http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Benco/77571

FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

Man, I need to start coming back on IRC and shit. I'm missing all the good stuff.

But here's one thing that's been bothering me for some time: The internet is so fucking stupid. All these people taking everything personally and not being able to take a joke. People here on Z2 are probably the most intelligent and friendly people I've ever met. Yet, everyone seems to hate us. Why is that?

I propose it is because we have a sense of humor and realize that the internet is actually not serious business. Because honestly, Exo writes some poetry and some guy in Britain makes fun of it. Why does he care? I think it's because he has no self-esteem and already believed his poem sucked. Notice that he immediately starts attacking Nadir personally.

If Nadir is the petty one, why are you the one throwing a bitchfest on some forum?

Oh fuck it.

In short: LOL INTERNET

also nuero's comic hilarious
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

funky pretty much just said what i wanted to but didn't for fear of looking like i was harping on about it, and i think i've pretty much dined out on it enough now.

but yeah, i noticed that too, also how apparently according to exo the zzters are a cohort of goons led by nadir, the internet crusher of hope and dreams, like the rest of the community is some sort of physical manifestation of my wrath against all that is good and decent and badly written.

FLY, MY PRETTIES

MadTom

Post by MadTom »

FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF NADIR, TO DMZX

LET NO SKULL GO UNCLOVEN
Seventh Shade
secret sauce

Post by Seventh Shade »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF NADIR!

Actually this sort of thing happens all to often. That dan_dooth guy thinks everyone hates him at the command of Madtom. Tyrannous thought nadir was behind it all. Idiots always seem to fixate on one person.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

dan_dooth is probably some stupid gimmick, much like about 50% of the new people who show up on #rawr
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i am pretty sure dan death is for real