official "cock slinger" thread

Post by Mooseka »

discuss.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

I loved that comic.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

So those Opus cartoons I've been seeing in the Sunday paper are all-new?
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

stupid thread. moose go die
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

So anyway, I found the image that the FSFunky emoticon is based off of

Here is a comparison

Image :fsfunky:

It is somewhat hypnotic
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

yeah we've seen it. zamros had a cool one though where she had a dick.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

and then there was the double dick one which was rad as fuck. where si that shit anyways
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

IMO michael moore (notice the lowercase :D) is a fat democratic, communist pig who likes to pollute the American public with false information and propaganda. And further more I am appalled by the disrespect that michael moore has put forth towards the President of this great country. It makes me sick how he is spreading such a biased view of the history of President Bush, where he has no base for his accusations as he has never been in a position of such power and ever escalating stress.

I have a few words to say to everyone out there;

To President Bush, everyone supporting him and all of the fine Republicans of this great nation:

* Vote for bush
* boycott the movie (like me!)
* and support the fact that President Bush is the Best President that this country has seen in a while! (not like that joke clinton)

And

To michael moore and all of the democrat freedom hating pigs of this nation who support michael moore and his spreading of false information and propaganda:

* go to www.gop.com and get a clue!
* listen to Rush Limbaugh
* go to his website and subscribe to his news letter which provides the news FAIR UNBIASED AND TRUTHFULLY
* vote for Bush if you want to sustain your freedoms and have a president who actually knows what he is doing
*and oh, one last thing IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW THINGS ARE RUN AROUND HERE... GET THE FUC K OUT!!!

And there you have it, my views on things everybody who is with me post to support and everyone who is not read the list again, follow what it says and dont post until you agree with me!

Last edited by Zenith Nadir on Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

good idea

I like how your location is between the black and white spiders and now your avatar is black and white spies.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

it's SPY VS SPY from mad magazine, i love that shit

also the previous message was an exercise in post preservation because said post (from dmzx) rocked so hard (i didn't write it sadly ;_;)

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

A Memorable Fancy

An Angel came to me and said: "O pitiable, foolish young man! O horrible! O dreadful state! Consider the hot, burning dungeon thou art preparing for thyself to all Eternity, to which thou art going in such career."

I said, "Perhaps you will be willing to show me my eternal lot, and we will contemplate together upon it, and see whether your lot or mine is most desirable."

So he took me thro' a stable, and thro' a church, and down into the church vault, at the end of which was a mill. Thro' the mill we went, and came to a cave. Down the winding cavern we groped our tedious way, till a void boundless as a nether sky appear'd beneath us, and we held by the roots of trees, and hung over this immensity. But I said: "If you please, we will commit ourselves to this void, and see whether Providence is here also. If you will not, I will." But he answer'd: "Do not presume, O young man, but as we here remain, behold thy lot which will soon appear when the darkness passes away."

So I remain'd with him, sitting in the twisted root of an oak. He was suspended in a fungus, which hung with the head downward into the deep.

By degrees we beheld the infinite Abyss, fiery as the smoke of a burning city; beneath us, at an immense distance, was the sun, black but shining; but round it were fiery tracks on which revol'd vast spiders, crawling after their prey, which flew, or rather swum, in the infinite deep, in the most terrific shapes of animals sprung from corruption; and the air was full of them, and seem'd composed of them--these are Devils, and are called Powers of the Air. I now asked my companion which was my eternal lot? He said: "Between the black and white spiders."

But now, from between the black and white spiders, a cloud and fire burst and rolled thro' the deep, blackening all beneath; so that the nether deep grew black as a sea, and rolled with a terrible noise. Beneath us was nothing now to be seen but a black tempest, till looking East between the clouds and the waves we saw a cataract of blood mixed with fire, and not many stones' throw from us appear'd and sunk again the scaly fold of a monstrous serpent. At last, to the East, distant ab 1000 out three degrees, appear'd a fiery crest above the waves. Slowly it reared like a ridge of golden rocks, till we discover'd two globes of crimson fire, from which the sea fled away in clouds of smoke; and now we saw it was the head of Leviathan. His forehead was divided into streaks of green and purple like those on a tiger's forehead. Soon we saw his mouth and red gills hang just above the raging foam, tinging the black deep with beams of blood, advancing toward us with all the fury of a Spiritual Existence.

My friend the Angel climb'd up from his station into the mill: I remain'd alone, and then this appearance was no more; but I found myself sitting on a pleasant bank beside a river, by moonlight, hearing a harper, who sung to the harp; and his theme was: "The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind."

But I arose and sought for the mill, and there I found my Angel, who, surprised, asked me how I escaped.

I answer'd: "All that we saw was owing to your metaphysics; for when you ran away, I found myself on a bank by moonlight hearing a harper. But now we have seen my eternal lot, shall I show you yours?" He laugh'd at my proposal; but I, by force, suddenly caught him in my arms, and flew westerly thro' the night, till we were elevated above the earth's shadow; then I flung myself with him directly into the body of the sun. Here I clothed myself in white, and taking in my hand Swedenborg's volumes, sunk from the glorious clime, and passed all the planets till we came to Saturn. Here I stay'd to rest, and then leap'd into the void between Saturn and the fixed stars.

"Here," said I, "is your lot, in this space; if space it may be call'd." Soon we saw the stable and the church, and I took him to the altar and open'd the Bible, and lo! it was a deep pit, into which I descended, driving the Angel before me. Soon we saw seven houses of brick. One we enter'd; in it were a number of monkeys, baboons, and all of that species, chain'd by the middle, grinning and snatching at one another, but withheld by the shortness of their chains. However, I saw that they sometimes grew numerous, and then the weak were caught by the strong, and with a grinning aspect, first coupled with, and then devour'd, by plucking off first one limb and then another, till the body was left a helpless trunk. This, after grinning and kissing it with seeming fondness, they devour'd too; and here and there I saw one savourily picking the flesh off of his own tail. As the stench terribly annoy'd us both, we went into the mill, and I in my hand brought the skeleton of a body, which in the mill was Aristotle's Analytics.

So the Angel said: "Thy phantasy has imposed upon me, and thou oughest to be ashamed."

I answer'd: "We impose on one another, and it is but lost time to converse with you whose works are only Analytics."

opposition is true friendship.

MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

In before tl;dr.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Mom wrote:In before tl;dr.
Quoted for truth.
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

philistines