~Insane Moose

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

~Insane Moose

Post by Zenith Nadir »

The 32 Horiffic Hours Of ZZT. A new contest hosted by the one, the only, the ugly, Insane Moose. Since Akim did it and people are restless, WHY NOT?! Same thing as the other ones, CEPT YOU HAVE 32 HOURS. Aren't we special? Anyway you get a topic and you have to make a game about HORROR. YES! YES YOU DO. IF you want to see information go to http://web.archive.org/web/200104260106 ... /vulpixcub and sign up, WE ALSO NEED JUDGES GOD SAVE THE CHEESE!

I'M A FRIGGIN JUDGE! WOO! I SAY THE TOPIC SHOULD BE GRAVY SMOTHERED WITH RICE DIPPED IN INCENERATED BABY FAT! or..not..oh sorry i'm confusing a topic with dinner

HELLO MY NAME IS INSANE MOOSE, YOU MAY NOT REMEMBER ME SEEING AS I ONLY HAVE VERY BAD GAMES TO MY NAME. I have been gone for a number of days and have come back, it's nice to see all the zzters (save WiL and Knightt, but that'll never happen) getting along. 3 of my computers went down, a bad week indeed. And before you all cheer I AM working on Halo 9 so it'll be out later, be afraid.

Heylo everyone. As (most of) you know, there has been an outbreak of madcow disease. Going to mcdonalds is NO LONGER SAFE, Hopefully you'll all become vegeterians like ME, HAHAHAHA.

Hay some cultral people eat cow balls. No joke. They can also eat lots of weird stuff.

They already have those, I belive they're called CHIKKIN NUGGETS.

ahem, please stop saying amen, it makes the unreligious folk such as me uneasy.

I'm going to Iowa to attend the funeral of my Grandtaher. The funeral happens to be the same day as this. Can we please hold it off until tuesday? I really want to do tihs ..if not just say I dropped out

Well it's too late now. and you all had me sitting in a funeral home starring at a dead guy, wondering if anyone bothered to read my post.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast