what a joke.

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

what a joke.

Post by 699 »

From the live journal of Tyrannous, expaling why me and Ty are feuding. wrote: This “feud” between us began as a result of your constant “sucking up” to the mods of the fiefdom Zedtwo, in a lame attempt at becoming a punter. But they just don’t like you do they?
Sucking up? Have i ever sucked up? I've only ever said good things about the mods, when it was due, such as stating Frost 1 was Zen's best game, or Madtom's burglar was fun.
From the live journal of Tyrannous, expaling why me and Ty are feuding. wrote:
They despise you, because they don’t understand your condition.
What the fuck is he talking about? Seriously, i don't have any conditions. Another lame attempt to insult me.
From the live journal of Tyrannous, expaling why me and Ty are feuding. wrote: But you know, your best bet would have been to side with me in the old uprising, but you chose stupidity, and you lost; and your identity was thus obliterated.
Join in the uprising? I think Ty's been watching to much TV here.
From the live journal of Tyrannous, expaling why me and Ty are feuding. wrote: You loose, old man; or should I say "Rick Retro"; for that is your newly assumed idenity, is it not.
Old Man? Rick Retro? Uh, no. I'm only 22, and my name is Michael Joseph Gaddass, and it allways will be. My internet name is Scorch 3000, not Rick Retro. Get a clue will you?
from my LJ, another flame from Ty wrote: Perhaps he IS over 20, but with a severe social-skills disorder.
This comming from the guy whose like a walking powder keg, throwing himself into other peoples arguments, and blowing up? And, what's this Scorch saga shit from him. All it is is attempts to portray me as a homosexual, then a paedophile. Even if i was homosexual, it's not his business,unless he's a homophobe. I hate to admit this, but Ty is the same as me, a walking time bomb, ready to enter others arguments. I'll say it will be within a year when he gets kicked out like myself. I may be off my nut, but i admit that. Ty just is in denial about it.
What can be said now?

Post by 46 »

What in the queer fuck is this gay
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

SHUT UP

Image Image Image

Donnie: I promise, that one day, everything's going to be better for you.
Cherita Chen: CHUT UP!
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast