Scorch3000 Fanfiction

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Scorch3000 Fanfiction

Post by Zenith Nadir »

SCORCH3000: the saga of rick retro

Scorch stood beneath the lamp post in the gloom, squinting in the half-light as he fumbled through a pocket in search of his remaining baccy. A squall of cold, hard rain bitch-slapped his face, and he turned around so as not to extinguish his lighter. Upon its location, he held the cigarette close to his mouth as he lit it, raised it to his lips, and breathed a long, soothing drag. It was enough for now, but soon the cravings for sugar would kick in again... and having spent the last of his money on the last fix, this time the need would be hell. He could feel it.

It had been a long, hard year for Scorch since the death of Snorby. One split-second of weakness in his resolve was all it took, and it all came flooding back- recollections of a life once lived, now no more. He bit back tears in doleful remembrance of her, his childhood sweetheart- remembrance of idyllic summer days spent on the council estate playing "airship", the first kiss they shared, and the RPG thread they had once shared in their relative innocence, insofar as a life spent in the wastes of Sunderland could be called "innocent". Tears stung his eyes against his will and he wiped them away on the hem of the sleeve of his suede jacket. If she were still alive, he told himself, none of this would have happened to him. Not a year ago the crowds that now passed him by feared his name- he had been lord of the streets, and answerable to no-one. Now, with his gangs disbanded and his love dead, he had been left destitute and homeless, a wanted man living under the assumed identity, 'Rick Retro'; a nothing.

That bastard Tyrannous would pay for what he had done to them both, somehow. He would pay, for destroying Scorch's identity.

--

what will happen to Scorch? What happened between him and Tyrannous one year ago? Will he get that sugar fix? YOU DECIDE!! post below please, no timewasting allowed
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Scorch remembered the day that his love.. his life.. had been taken from him. He bunched the sleeve of his jacket up, only to see that his scars from cutting were fading. He tossed his baccy to the ground, determined to hunt down the one who did this to him. The only thing in his way at this point was his addiction. Even now, he craved that sweet sweet taste.. hot white globs sliding down his throat. He craved the usual rush that came afterward, and the strength it gave him to live another day.

Across the street, the neon lights of the donut shop haunted him. "Don't even think about it, Scorch old boy.. then you'll be just as bad as.. HIM!!!!!!!!!!" But it was too much, he had to get his fix. Scorch looked around nervously for anyone on the streets, but he saw no one. "It's 8:30", he thought. "Only rebels like me are up this late." Scorch walked across the street to a nearby trashcan. After checking again to make sure no one was around, he picked it up and plunged it through the donut shop window.

There was a loud sound, and a lot of flashing like. "DARN!", Scorch thought to himself. In his lustful state, he had not anticipated an alarm system. Already he could hear sirens coming down the road, coming for him. Scorch ran across the street to the dark alley.. and perhaps, to his destiny.

R/R PLZ ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

Scorch ran as fast as he could. All the excitement gave him gas, and he let out a ferocious fart. Taking advantage of the situation, Scorch inhaled the fumes deep into his lungs. "Ahhhh, like a warm summer breeze..." He said to himself, "It may not be a sugar buzz, but it still tickles my asshole in a funny way." Scorch, still enjoying his orgasm, totally forgot about the cops. "Ohhh darn, just what I need." A cop pulled over to the side and got out of the car. "Excuse me sir, come over here." Said the cop in a calm voice. "Uhhhh.... Wait....... Damn do I need a ciggy right about now... Please officer, I didn't mean any harm." Cried Scorch as he got on his knees. "Tell me your name and your age......"
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

"Rick," Scorch muttered slowly, trying to consider his options as the officer maintained a look of stoicism. "Rick Retro." Scorch paused again, unsure what to say his age was. But before he had a chance, the officer spoke.

"You're under arrest," said the cop to the wide-eyed Scorch. The officer recognized Scorch's look -- it was the look only those who have been to prison know. Indeed, Scorch had been through it all and hated every ass-pounding day.

Scorch was handcuffed and put in the backseat of the police car. He remembered it all. The doors without handles, the hard, plastic seats and the way his back pressed against the handcuffs as he squirmed for a position of comfort and failed.

"Please, sir, I only wanted--"

"We don't care about your most recent action," snapped the officer to a surprised Scorch, "this is about something more important."

Scorch had noticed the car was not headed in the direction of the police station. Instead, it went into a dark warehouse. Scorch didn't know what was happening, but somehow he felt he had been here before.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

Installment 5:

edit: url change lol
edit: colour lol
edit: url change again lol
Last edited by clecky on Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I have the best expression ever
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 661 »

Gosh, this is rather horny, isn't it?

:agh:
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

I also think i have the biggest dick.
Visit the Museum of ZZT

clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

Its definitely the longest, but I think Nadirs is thicker.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

moose's left ball hangs lower than his right

i like that in a man
What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 661 »

I endure no evil. Come back to the light. It is the only way.

:slap:
Last edited by 661 on Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

let's break this down real quick

the part of scorch is played by :punk:

the part of the tyrannous will be played by :fsfunky:

the attacker is played by Zaphod

and just incase it comes up, :icannotcontrol: is nadir.

i hope this helps you with any mental images you may be trying to conjure.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

This thread somehow manages to accomplish being the best thing ever and the most mentally-scaring thing I've ever seen AT THE SAME TIME.

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU.

:magicmissle:
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

Tyrannous that was excellent.
Visit the Museum of ZZT

Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Isn't "churlishly" an adverb, though?