Scorch3000 Fanfiction

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 661 »

BACK ON TRACK THEN GUYZ, COS DIS SCORCH MATERIAL COULD PROVE TO BE QUITE LUCRATIVE

Scorch lay heavily in his bed as a shaft of malevolent sunlight hit his eyes. He had just woken up from a horrible dream, and now he could feel a small protrusion of faecal matter resting against his under garments. He quickly jumped from his bed and dashed forth to the scantily sized bathroom. He pulled down his light pink pyjamas and thumped his butt down on the secondary toilet seat. As he began to jettison his dirty cargo, a churlish grimace suggestive of constipation was revealed in his face. When he finished squeezing out his cargo, he looked at the paper-dispenser and was shocked to see there was no paper left. ‘Fuck,’ he said. He had forgotten to restock his paper supply, and now he was in a crisis.

Luckily the cargo he had passed into the toilet was quite hard, and thus the prospect of neglecting the compulsory hand-wipe was not so bad after all. He pulled up his kinky pyjamas and headed on back to the bedroom.

Now it was time for his morning jerk-off. He got out some old pictures of Snorby and made himself comfortable in his double bed. He began stroking his groin while paying careful attention to the beach-holiday snapshots of his Snorby, dressed merely in a blue Speedo. The overly active interest in children had come about from the death of his lifelong lover. He remembered the old realm of Sunderland, now a fallen city beset with swindlers; and in times past they would hold hands and sing jolly songs in the sun-scored days of beautiful summers, now in memory so nostalgic. After the death of Snorby, at age nineteen, there had been a fleeting interest in young boys, in his college days; Scorch was a freshman student bearing the borderline fantasy of bizarre sexual conduct with twelve-year-old boys.

Now Scorch had his hand in a five-knuckle grip of his member, and he violently jerked his meat, to and fro, in a puberty-esque manner. And soon, as he pondered the faint kiddie bulges in the Snorby snapshots, he felt the shudders in the groin, suggestive of imminent ejaculation. After the sparkles of pre-ejaculation, he felt the wild tremors of a furious volcano. Then the supernova of a fantastic sensation. Now his volcano went crazy and began erupting massive globs of white-hot lava. They sprayed into the air at high velocity and right across his chest they went, some even up beyond his shoulders. Scorch cried with joy as the orgasm took him. Then as the fleeting moment passed, he panted and gasped for air.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

This is what I think of when I think of Tyrannous:

Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

see this is why i love ozy and millie

it has a strip for every occasion

<s>and it's furry and ohh god it makes me so fucken yiffy :fsfunky:</s>
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

<3 Dr. Dos
What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 661 »

Except that it's dumb becuase she's saying it's a "lugubrious" day when she's really quite "happy". Dumb dumb dumb. There are dictionaries; use them.

Zero worth and validity. F-

Go back and do it again.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Tyrannous let's play pretend!

Let's pretend that you don't know what the word 'cat' means. You hear smart people say cat all the time. Not knowing what cat means, but wanting to sound smart you say to your 'friends', "I feel so cat right now, I think I'm going to be sick." Oh you fucked up. Although you don't even know what the word means, do you really expect to use it properly? THAT'S EVOCATIVE.

Also as long as we're pretending, let's pretend that you're not an asshole if that's possible. PLZ PLAY EVOCATIVELY ALONG.

Evocative should be a language like smurf.

"I FEEL LIKE SOME EVOCATIVEBERRY PIE."
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
crank
rules.

Re:

Post by crank »

medieval wrote:Except that it's dumb becuase she's saying it's a "lugubrious" day when she's really quite "happy". Dumb dumb dumb. There are dictionaries; use them.

Zero worth and validity. F-

Go back and do it again.
That's the whole point of the comic.

And it's a pretty good portrayal of you, too.
^^ TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH ^^
nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Post by nondescript »

i tempered with a machine and it sent me to another dimansion - rick retro