See me, feel me, touch me, heal me

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

gadfgdfsgsdfgdgrgdfvdf

Post by nuero »

Scorch3000 wrote:
So, i'm gay, retarded and i smell? Jesus man, i can smell the shit comming from you at this computer. And you're not exactly a one to call people gay and retarded are you?
:freud:
okay, calling someone gay doesn't mean they're having some freudian issue they need to work out, they're just ignorant. same thing with retarded! it works for you as well, since you basically used the same insult against him. of course, i'd expect you to know EVERYTHING about psychology when you basically say schizophrenia is multiple-personality disorder in your rank. shut up.
Scorch3000 wrote: Good way to get yourself banned again. You havn't learnt shit during your ban have you? I learnt something when i was banned, acting like i'm the king of the boards, and treating people like shit, was just an quick way to get myself banned again.
yeah man don't treat people like shit you retard fag asshat dumb fuck. shut up.
medieval wrote: Yes you are gay and retarded, not because you are a homosexual, but because you sent those hideous messages to my inbox.
no, god damn. he's not GAY. he's not RETARDED. please, learn something. don't be so fucking god damned ignorant. feel free to call him STUPID. last time i checked, that word applies for usage here. there are many others! gay means 'happy' or 'homosexual' and quit giving it other meanings, you dumb fuckers.
medieval wrote: But seriously, your life is tragic. You have a social disorder and at school you could never function in groups. You are retarded. The admins are not. They have friends. You do not.
you're mean.
medieval wrote: I wonder if they will ban me for actively mocking you? Let's find out.

"Shut the fuck up you retard. Find a secluded rail track and lay there swooned. Lay there in dignity right unto the moment when the train crushes your retarded little head."
I'm picturing it now...

In a race to be banned first...

Scorch and Tyrannous do everything in their power to be the biggest dumb pieces of shit they can be...

Using insults like 'gay,' 'stupid,' and 'unoriginal insults'...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

now i forgot what i was talking about

oh yeah, shut up.
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Seventh Shade
secret sauce

Post by Seventh Shade »

This is awesome. Finally, I get to see some of the unbanned ones misbehave. By the way, Scorch and Tyranous, you both need to just calm down. You talk down about each other but you seem so alike to me. :out:
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

NEURO IT'S A FUCKING EMOTICON, GET OVER IT

and as a side note: STFU BLOWHARD
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
wildkarrdex
A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

Post by wildkarrdex »

also tyrannous why dont you talk to me on msn anymore
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Commodore wrote:NEURO IT'S A FUCKING EMOTICON, GET OVER IT

and as a side note: STFU BLOWHARD
;_;
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

yeah. sorry nuero. Overreaction. but still. i just wanted to call someone a blowhard. :)
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 661 »

wildkarrdex wrote:also tyrannous why dont you talk to me on msn anymore
There's really no point; we don't seem to "get on". But if you want to chat, my new MSN is icebowfreak@hotmail.com
What can be said now?

Post by 97 »

Seventh Shade is right. They are so so alike. I love it. This must be what it feels like when you're judging the special olympics and suddenly two really retarded twins start spitting in each others faces.

I'M LOVIN' IT. yeah yeaaahhh do doot dod dotrza
What can be said now?

Post by 29 »

this is the best thing to happen to z2 ever
What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 661 »

Seriously, this thread needs to be obliterated; and Scorch the “special” boy needs to be dipped in meat-juice and then admitted to a dog kennel; preferably sharing with another dog; a big one.

:slap: 4 Scorch
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Alright, fuckfaces. YOUR REIGN OF TERROR ENDS HERE

YOU'RE ALL DUMB AND I HATE YOU. I'M LOCKING THIS SHIT AND PUTTING IT IN THE AWESOME FORUM, JUST SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF YOU FUCKFACES AT A LATER DATE.

:fsfunky: you make fsfunky cry