Moderator: zamros

Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

FUCK YOU.
What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 661 »

Scorch3000 wrote:welcome back to Z2 y'all.
Yay 4 retards.

:fsfunky:
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

Mooseka wrote:FUCK YOU.
Fuck yourself!
medieval wrote:
Scorch3000 wrote:welcome back to Z2 y'all.
Yay 4 retards.
Retards are nicer then some non retarded people.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

NO, FUCK YOU.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Apliance wrote:Ah, so you're Tyrannous. Thought you were another Spiff clone.

Anyway, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE CELEBRETY RETARD, AND THAT IS ME!

And where the fuck did we get this from?
Zaphod
What I want to know is how anyone could think he's NOT Tyrannous. Note the use of the word "evocative" in the member rank.
crank
rules.

Post by crank »

this site has too many animations
^^ TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH ^^
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

Mooseka wrote:NO, FUCK YOU.
No fuck yourself *infinity* +1
What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 661 »

Scorch3000 wrote:
Mooseka wrote:NO, FUCK YOU.
No fuck yourself *infinity* +1
Out. This is my thread. You are gay and retarded and you smell. And you are, of course, Scorch3000, which gives me good reason to thumb you in the lips if I so desire.

:fsfunky:
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

medieval wrote: Out. This is my thread.
Oh realy? This is your thread? Not quite, this is a *ZZT comunity* mesage board, which means most topics are open (excluding staff/locked topics) to all *ZZT comunity members*, which means you don't own 1% of these boards, so you can't tell anyone who can post when and where. Zen, moose and the others i can't remember tell people how to behave, not some unbanned trash like yourself.
medieval wrote: You are gay and retarded and you smell.
So, i'm gay, retarded and i smell? Jesus man, i can smell the shit comming from you at this computer. And you're not exactly a one to call people gay and retarded are you?
:freud:
medieval wrote: And you are, of course, Scorch3000, which gives me good reason to thumb you in the lips if I so desire.
Good way to get yourself banned again. You havn't learnt shit during your ban have you? I learnt something when i was banned, acting like i'm the king of the boards, and treating people like shit, was just an quick way to get myself banned again.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

this sure is an epic meeting of minds
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
wildkarrdex
A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

Post by wildkarrdex »

Loners dont win.

work together for the prize.
What can be said now?

Post by 97 »

my input:

8=======D
Last edited by 97 on Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 661 »

Oh realy? This is your thread? Not quite, this is a *ZZT comunity* mesage board, which means most topics are open (excluding staff/locked topics) to all *ZZT comunity members*, which means you don't own 1% of these boards, so you can't tell anyone who can post when and where. Zen, moose and the others i can't remember tell people how to behave, not some unbanned trash like yourself.
You have no reason to be posting in this thread. You are seeking attention, because you have no friends in the “real world”. I am intellectually superior to you, Scorch. So don’t be calling me “unbanned trash”.

(Yes, I had some immature fun months back when I decided I would wage war on Z2, but now I’ve decided to be all: “Yay 4 Z2 and stuff”.)
So, i'm gay, retarded and i smell? Jesus man, i can smell the shit comming from you at this computer. And you're not exactly a one to call people gay and retarded are you?
Yes you are gay and retarded, not because you are a homosexual, but because you sent those hideous messages to my inbox. I am clean and I smell of fairies. I am currently imagining you to be: “all fluffy and wrinkled; you’ve just spent five hours in the bath playing with your rubber duck and now your mother has called you down for your evening meal. Your brother, whom has Down’s syndrome, is now at the table, and as his body quivers, his arms flap, and a droplet of goo descends from his mouth, you swoon and enter a dream word of fey creatures and admins who are like Huggy Bear.”

But seriously, your life is tragic. You have a social disorder and at school you could never function in groups. You are retarded. The admins are not. They have friends. You do not.
Good way to get yourself banned again. You havn't learnt shit during your ban have you? I learnt something when i was banned, acting like i'm the king of the boards, and treating people like shit, was just an quick way to get myself banned again.
I wonder if they will ban me for actively mocking you? Let's find out.

"Shut the fuck up you retard. Find a secluded rail track and lay there swooned. Lay there in dignity right unto the moment when the train crushes your retarded little head."

btw

this is my review for your WANKY ChronoChaos game:

This game starts on a bad foot by annoying the player with this eerie red and blue logo that looks to have been painted by a four-year-old; not that four-year-old paintings are necessarily a bad thing. But the logo gives of a made-it-in-thirty-minutes retro ZZT feel. And the colours simply don’t match in the way they’re composed.

After pressing the button to play, I’m forced to watch this painfully boring and, frankly, cheesy and unrealistic cop vs. bad guy shootout. At this point, I’m thinking ‘I can see where this is going; I should’ve refrained from downloading when I saw “Scorch3000” as the author’. The colours and contours on this first cinema board are on par with pre-stk low-fi productions. ‘This is all horribly painful,’ I’m thinking to myself.

‘Shall I go through the passage?’ I think to myself. And then I decide to go through with it just to see what’s behind the door. And yes, you guessed right: it’s the same old story. The first playable board is horribly pre-stk retrospective. And what’s more he’s created these ugly strips of colour, horrible horrible pre-stk colour, that remind me of some badly engineered Lego houses I saw at primary school.

Just when I think it can’t get any worse, I am cracked over the head with a horribly retarded and inferior introductory statement. ‘You wake up and look at the clock and hit it with a small hammer,’ says the narrator. Jesus, what’s wrong with you, mister narrator guy, can’t you think of anything more amusing or witty to say? And why did he have a hammer right when he needed one? That’s simply uncanny.

Now I walk over to the computer in this grotesquely inadequate, and not to mention, clichéd ZZT house. There’s a bed over in the corner. And Scorch has taken the time to describe the softness of the pillows. Breathtaking, I’m sure. And not to mention pioneering. Anyway, when I open the fake emails on the fake computer, I am introduced to one of the silliest and most retarded preliminary plot suppositions that could possibly exist. Some guy called Danny refers to the player as ‘Agent Smith’ and proceeds to inform you that a terrorist has escaped from the police and that he was once on their side; and that he was a GOOD agent. Never mind.

I get all the usual newbie “You must stop this evil megalomaniac from using stolen technology to create a time machine BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH” crap; and at this point I’m feeling so disgusted, that I want to kill myself.

It seems that quantity is more chief than quality in this game. There are tons of boards with no items or people, which use only two or three pre-stk colours. And while I’m traipsing around the land of boredom, I’m hoping I am not sucked in to it by some supernatural force, as it’s simply too dull. After I find the secret base, I decide to quit and view the game in the editor instead.

Every single board in this game looks horrible. There is little or no stk. The sound is limited to annoying beeps when you press buttons etc. There is absolutely no atmosphere portrayed in either graphics or rhetorical imagery. The plot could easily be rivalled by an eight-year-old ZZTer. What else can I say? Just don’t bother downloading this game. It’s not worth it even for the amusement of it being, frankly, crap.

:fsfunky: :slap: :icannotcontrol: Zaphod :out: :hmmmm: :agh:
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

You're both dumb.

Get out of my thread.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

uhh.... <3
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.