Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake eater

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

it was funnier when i changed scorch's profile and sig

but then he kept changing it back and telling me via pm to punish whoever was doing it
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

To: Zenith Nadir
Sent Date: 20 Feb 2004
Subject: i'm getting rather pissed off now my fellow Englishman.
Ya know 2 months ago (when the boards messed up badly), and i had to get a new username? It kept changing from Rick Retro to Nick Nostalgia right? It hasn't happened to me for well over a month, until i accidenlty (shitty sp?) mentioned that i was Scorch, and now it's happening again. I can't point any fingers this time, not even at moose. I don't mean for this to sound rather, well, shitty, but does the power over other users drain all brain activity from most mods, and turn them into petty bastards? All i know it it happened to Chuck, the power of owning a popular chatroom was one reason, then mod powers on the old site, just drained all activity from his head alltogether. I spoke to him a few months ago on blazers LJ, and he still hated me (what do you expect? I'm a people person who hates people, lol) but, he seemed to use a bit of brain power when insulting me. I know i'm off track here, talking bout chuck and all, but do you have any idea who could be changing my user name?

SEE, IT WAS AMAZINGLY IRONIC BECAUSE, AS NADIR SAID, HE WAS THE ONE CHANGING IT.

HILARITY ENSUES.
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

Totally sad bastards. I thought you of all people nadir, would have had a bit more mentality. The sad thing is, it's rather easy for me to fix it. Anyhow, what made you start doing shit like that?
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

because it's funny
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

I think this thread has served its purpose, and now it will ascend to greatness.

TO ASCEND YOU MUST DIE
NDDNDNDNDND
YOU MUST BE CRUCIFIED
DNDNDNDN

don't you fucking lie

goodbye