IMAGE THANKS TO MOOSEKA WHO HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS =(
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 99 »

:ha: :gay: :norabevar: :ha: :ha: :prezbw: :out: :missile: :agh: :gay: :XD: :*: :norabevar: :prezbw: :prezbw: :ha: :hmmmm: :freud: :hmmmm: :out: :*: :hmmmm: :norabevar: :prezbw: :hmmmm: :out: :superbaron: :prezbw: :gay: :hmmmm: :*:
What can be said now?

Post by 599 »

What the fuck is wrong with you? I did not ejaculate on my mother’s pillow. I simply made an experimental statement about the plausibility of it happening with adversely pissed individuals.

You’re supposed to be this sensible guy who goes to university; probably studying BA philo or some such nonsense. So act like it please. You’re the guy we look up to for being the tuition fee victim.
What can be said now?

Post by 395 »

What can be said now?

Post by 343 »

Tyrannous, that first post made me laugh. This is not a democracy. This is a dictatorship. The admins may do whatever they please. True, you live in a state run by democracy, but you gave up your democratic rights (mainly the right to free speech) when you entered the Z2 forums. You have to live by OUR rules, which our ever-so-benevolent admins have set up for us. If you don't live by them, you are cast into exile (i.e., BANNED) for a period of time. At this rate, the forums will be dissolved before your ban is lifted. So give it up. Your attempts to regain your rights to the forums are in vain. You're better off going somewhere else. Maybe... GameFAQs? Wait, that's right. You don't have free speech there either.

In a nutshell: DIE.

Honestly, that wasn't really worth the time I took to type it up. But I was bored. Extremely.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

also; nobody likes you, you're not welcome here

go back to your college radio station or whatever the hell it is
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 99 »

also we have your ip address and after doing a whois, we're reporting you to the police of the interweb