Finally getting around to it: The Quiet

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Kevedit crashes in DOSBlocks for me, too.
wayward
unranked

Post by wayward »

Small update. Had the first file pretty much 100% done minus a bit more testing. Thanks again Robert P, you've been awesome going through everything like you have.

File 2 work? Not a lot done at the moment, still. Things have been very crazy recently and will only get crazier as the due date approaches. Specifically, c-section is scheduled for the 20th, then in the NICU for who knows how long. I still really want to release both files together, but if I can't I can't.
Yes
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

obviously real life is secondary to zzt. escape is great, but there will be no reason to apologise for any delays or incompleteness in the future. if i was a religious man I would pray for you, but the best I can do is put my faith in science and wish you and yours the best of luck.

take care, friend.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
wayward
unranked

Post by wayward »

Our son came and passed yesterday. The pain and love I feel is monumental but still too much. Thanks for your care and support.

On a side note, I'll go ahead and upload the first file. It's done though not 100% tested, but it's ready enough. Who knows when I'll get the drive to finish the second file, but obviously that is low on my priorities right now.
Yes
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Sorry to hear that. The only thing I can say is you two did everything you could to save his life, which is something most parents don't get to do (and those who do have that chance often pass it up). Don't know if you're religious, but I'd like to think there's a kid somewhere who's thankful for that.

Take your time.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

indeed, too few children have loving parents these days. To have some for even a moment is something special.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
wayward
unranked

Post by wayward »

Thanks for you all's care and support. Uploaded it and it should be in the appropriate folder as quiet1.zip

Hope you all enjoy it -- hope it's mostly okay. RobertP had a few suggestions that I honestly don't have the energy to sift through the code and try and fix, but it shouldn't be anything completely game breaking...I hope. But if there is anything big feel free to post here and I'll reupload.

And yes, I will finish file 2 eventually. I have the groundwork laid out and progress made on it. Hopefully there will be an audience for it.
Yes
wayward
unranked

Post by wayward »

Reuploaded, as the zip file seemed to get eaten in the move to the new server/domain/whatever. Looks like I had poor timing for uploading, but so it goes.

Still quiet1.zip
Yes
Commodore
fgsdfs

Re: Finally getting around to it: The Quiet

Post by Commodore »

As of 2013, April is Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness month.

When I discovered this my thoughts went to wayward and his family.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*