Diggaman

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

RobertP
gore Arnold

Diggaman

Post by RobertP »

There's a game in the uploads folder called Diggaman. I'm playing it right now and it's pretty cool.

Edit: There's a great engine-puzzle game called Pathways in there, too, together with a fun little engine game (a minesweeper crawler) and a weird adventure game called Riggidy Dave.
My waste is my weapon.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

N********
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i played this, it's pretty good but i didn't want to put much effort into playing so i cheated

it reminded me of the adventures of lolo quite a bit

ps. quantum p, would it be ok to delete archangel's reviews from the uploaded section. it's making things untidy. archangel please submit your reviews to the appropriate areas. those areas are not the uploaded folder. you do not need to zip your review and upload it to the site, it is just not
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

No objections.
Lynx
newcomer

Post by Lynx »

We may as well turn this into a feedback post.
I'm hoping there aren't many problems considering I'm the only one who's tested it. Post here with any bugs/suggestions

http://zzt.org/upload//diggaman.zip

And try my puzzle game.

http://zzt.org/upload//pathways.zip

thanks guys.
Your copious assertions are far to segatiuos for my diminutive comprehension.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I like diggaman, I got stuck though, can't find the blue key. Got into the dark treasure room. That's more of a "can't figure out what to do" sort of stuck, but before that I had to cheat to keep those charges flowing in. I understand you want to have people conserve but there's either not enough ammo, or not enough gems to buy ammo (or make ammo cheaper, five gems for one shot is a ripoff at the rate you collect gems and use ammo.). If you dick around even a little you can get stuck for lack of digging ability. I like the font.

Pathways is cool, but I ran into a bug. I had just bought a 1up and I ran the thing out of the wall in the first room with the moving walls.

When I ran off the board the game did what it was supposed to the first time, give me another piece, but the second time I did it did not give me another piece and time ran out. If you take away a life you should reset the clock, or at least add a little time.

A more minor bug Is that you can tell the piece to move before it does #cycle 1 which makes it crawl very slowly.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*