Project Collab...

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

RobertP
gore Arnold

Post by RobertP »

Zamros, please don't fix the spelling, it's like the secret sauce of the burger that is sector 9.

I'm looking forward to your boards. Who's next?
My waste is my weapon.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

is there no way to make a ladder for that door? and mechanical arms guy still bugs when you touch him after giving him his arms.

i think zamros is next and currently the last. I think he should leave it open ended though, if there are no more takers we could go around again!
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
RobertP
gore Arnold

Post by RobertP »

There's no ladder, yet. I thought it would be a nice way of redirecting the player to sector 9. I imagined a loan-shark hunting the player and someone suggesting a robbery of the sector's big chief.. but I'll leave it open to suggestion!

I noticed the bug - I think it's a #lock without an #unlock. Should be easy to fix, whatever the case.

I was wondering about the quest presented in the bar - how does the man in the corner recognize the player's acquisition of the painting? Or is it just a way of directing the player to the castle?

I have a couple of ideas, some tying the loose ends (the ladder and the painting) together, but I'm also interested to see what direction the game will take in the hands of the others.
My waste is my weapon.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

few thangs before i start workin on it:

- the sentry robots seem like they ain't shit! i can trigger a camera and just dodge bullets and whatever. i think i'm going to make them endgame on contact! it's easy enough to dodge the cameras...

- what ladder?

- my dosbox slows down a lot in the painting room no matter how much i pump up the cpu cycles, i think cuz of all the codeless gray items around. i'm gonna poke through some toolkits and see if i can find matching codeless dummies for em. oh yeah, i don't use kevedit, Heh

anyhows i'll probably have this ready by tomorrow or friday.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

in the painting room the two bottom paintings share the same name.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
InfoSponge
Official Clamp School Defender
Location: 1. n. a place of settlement, activity, or residence

Post by InfoSponge »

I'd make a board.
zamros

Post by zamros »

http://www.ghostmut.com/sector.zzt

New shit:

didn't wait for any responses and i made the sentrybots endgame on contact. Fuck you if you don't like it!

added an ending for the painting quest and fixed the bug with the two paintings at the bottom having the same name

added an option for the miner to mine out a path for the caves for the player, but only if you get the king's okay

added a mysterious red stranger who whisks you away after the painting quest to the one new board i made

added a lot of wordy shit for most characters, especially the miner.

anyway whoever's next is next
RobertP
gore Arnold

Post by RobertP »

http://zzt.org/upload//2009-09-18_sector.zip

Added a room, fixed a couple of bugs.
My waste is my weapon.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

GO INFOSPONGE GO
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
zamros

Post by zamros »

just found a bug where if you tell the miner you don't want him to mine out the cavern he doesn't respond to any more touching. please fix that
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

RobertP wrote:I was wondering about the quest presented in the bar - how does the man in the corner recognize the player's acquisition of the painting? Or is it just a way of directing the player to the castle?
The Man With Extravagant Sideburns was little more than a way of directing the player to the castle, but I welcome any additions you fine gentlemen might make to him, to end the quest or do whatever you want to do. This is Project Collab, after all.
zamros

Post by zamros »

I added an ending to the painting quest....
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

zamros I can't figure out how to get to your board. (too early to play through game now, must go to work, etc.)
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Archangel
Don Juan

Post by Archangel »

GO MEN GO! My computer is broken, and I'll be able to get it fix soon, then I'll play through and see how things are chugging along... Expect eggs and referances to other things...
zamros

Post by zamros »

you gotta complete the painting quest to get to my board