NanoPack01 released, and with a new Nanogame by yours truly.

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

Scribbit
is keeping the new avatar, thanks.

NanoPack01 released, and with a new Nanogame by yours truly.

Post by Scribbit »

NanoPack01 is done! Here's the games included:

Ducks! The first nanogame, and it's a target shooting game.

furys crossing the river by g (gingermuffins, I think). The only nanogame submitted so far that isn't by me, where you have to run faster than a homing bullet.

Big Red Button. Need I say more? I just thought this would be kinda fun.

And the new one, One-Ball Juggling. Inspired by those old games whose graphics use the same technology as a digital watch display, in this game you control a stick man with no arms and try to keep that ball in the air.

Oh, and I stuck Eight-Legged Express from the Small Games Exhibition in there because Jotz still hasn't posted a followup thread.

Enjoy the tiny games, everybody!
I'm nupanick.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I will play this when my computer can reconnect to the internet.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Microwave
hi

Post by Microwave »

I played some of these. 8 legged freaks and the juggling game. 8 legged froze on that one wizard part so i zapped and just ran and left.
asiekierka
YAHOO: ALL YOUR GEOCITIES ARE BELONG TO US

Post by asiekierka »

I think a little change to my port of CJA's BACONC 2 will suffer as a nanogame. I think it already does.
kkriegg
newcomer

Post by kkriegg »

I liked "Ducks" alot. I kept playing it for maybe 30 minutes. Maybe its my redneck roots.

It's too easy to trick the homing bullet in "Furries Crossing the River." Other than that, the scenery is good.

Big Red Button... er... I never liked the original Big Red Button. It was cool how you didn't have to press P to activate it, though.

Juggler! I remember this game. I think you could make more balls by giving them higher trajectories so they wouldn't run into eachother.

Spider Express was pretty fun. A bit too much health to be challenging.