i made new chickenwire lmao

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

gingermuffins

Post by gingermuffins »

I don't belive this shit., We suck?
--------------------------------------

This is wrong on so many levels. This was created by a person claming to be 100 times more mature then me. Is this seriously the way mature people act? Also, our fiends in Z2 claim DigitalMZX sucks. I know this is against Z2, but i just have to get this off my cheast. DigitalMZX may suck, but at least we talk sense, and don't have 20 something year olds insulting people via GCS systems.
NADIR APOLOGIZE NOW!!!!!!!! YOU PRETENTIOUS BULLY!!!!! hey that's a good font for the scorch text
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

ahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

ahahahahaha

haha

ha.

my work is done.

ps. i am sad because i just realised that when redesigning the comic shop board i accidentally deleted a piece of music that was embedded into it! i didn't notice until yesterday but i'm ultra-pedantic and it will keep me awake at night, knowing i didn't use all of viovis' tracks

anyway if you want the full chickenwire experience please copy the #play code from the music test board object "because i said so" to an object on that board (the track title is "whatever i say goes duke e")

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

scorch responded to the 'scorch list' on zu
1.) Getting kicked out of Theta Productions for flamewars on zzt.org, ruining Novasoft by being retarded and then creating some other company that lasted a month or less.
2.) FUCK OF ZENITH
3.) Cybersex in an anime chatroom while pretending to be Tetsuo having sex with Misty from Pokemon, then posting it on Planet ZZT
3.) Creation of the "Lawnmower man" parody ZZT game demo "THE NEWBIE MAN", in which you were Scorch and you had to stop "Birsh" (trans. Bhirsch3) from corrupting the entire internet. This game was discontinued after everybody laughed at it.
4.) Posting Skies of Arcadia Jokes culled from SOA World on z2
5.) Various slap-fights with Tyrannous
6.) Scorch3000 Fanfiction (thread on z2 started by Nadir, later taken as inspiration by Tyrannous for his novel "Frivolity, Nostalgia and Date Rape"
7.) The time he went out and got buzzed on his 21st birthday. On sugar. 8.) Wrote terrifyingly long Powerpuff Girls fanfiction. Nadir pointed it in its entirety to make fun of him, and Scorch, not seeing anything wrong with what he did, responded asking for critique so he can improve as a writer or something. Unsurprisingly, he failed to get any serious responses.

1.) I actually quit Theta Productions and NOVAsoft was allready ruined when i joined. My 2nd Company, Gigasoft lasted for over a year. Due to lack of creative input, it bombed. I left, leaving it in the hands of Snorby and Sephiroth_X, two people who Nadir disliked purely because they were friends of mine on ZZT.org/Z2.
2.) Well, he did start that one himself. When people flame me constantly, i flame back.
3.) That was my most creative input ever. Pity Knightt decided it wasn't suitible for the site.
4.) He must have liked them. He allways reposts them for some reason.
5.) Guilty about that one.
6.) Technically, i didn't have anything to do with this. This was started by Nadir, in an attempt to flame me. Very mature.
7.) And if you actually belived me when i typed that, jokes on you pal. First, i never had such a dream, and second, Mooseka was caught snorting nutmeg.
8.) Is their actually anything wrong with that? Nadir stated himself once that PPG was a good toon. Is their also anything wrong with asking people for critism?

Long post short. Most of what Nadir types is pure bullshit, expecially when he's flaming me. 90% of the things that happened on Z2, their was several parties involved, myself (obviously), Nadir, Mooseka and some other guy whose name i don't recall. Biggest laugh is, when i asked Burstroc to remove the Scorch list, as most of it was false, i got banned from ZU, then unbanned, then banned again. I'm by no means bitter about Z2 itself, or the community. Most of the ZZTers are friendly enough and the site itself is great, just a select few members love to flame me, expecially with me being banned, and unable to defend myself.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

It really blows my mind that Scorch is more than 16 years old.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

in other news, scorch's reaction to this has inspired me to rerelease chickenwire AGAIN

but i want to include madtom's "snowflake overture" in the jukebox this time. can some hoarder (ie. dr dos) send me a copy of frost 2? thanks!

please send it to napalmlachatte@gmail.com <:)

(x-posted 2 mzx and project forums)

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

thx

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

reuploaded chickenwire a third time. this is the absolute last time i'm going to do it.

also, for good measure, i neatened up the rest of frost 2 and released it in its unfinished state. go get it!

gingermuffins

Post by gingermuffins »

I played Frost two or three years ago. I wondered what the remains of the second file were like. Really good music.

Thanks for uploading that.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Zenith Nadir wrote:reuploaded chickenwire a third time. this is the absolute last time i'm going to do it.

also, for good measure, i neatened up the rest of frost 2 and released it in its unfinished state. go get it!
I decided to download it to see if you changed anything and you did! So I'm playing it now and would like to point something out!
Speaking of which, I'm not alone- as
well as bringing along Stumpy, I've also
acquired a travelling partner, a girl
called Penny. She's a fox from Gian, the
high-tech country a way north from here?
She's an exile from that country on
account of having killed someone, but
she's really nice.
I like how she never mentions to her father that the murder was just an accident. It's basically "I'm spending my time with an exiled murderer now bye"
Visit the Museum of ZZT

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffuck

in fairness that was not rewritten from the 2003 original

anyway i am resurrecting this thread to say i uploaded an art collection to z2