a little something

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

Shadow Mage
Naked Zombie Sean Connery

Post by Shadow Mage »

Awww, hell. I'll beta test if theres room for one more. = D
Meh, can't beleive how little I come to these forums now.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Saxxon wrote:How many boards have you used on the Super ZZT project?
two! I made a fake world map to make a screen shot, and I converted (succesfully) the dungeon crawl engine I used in Angelis Finale to work in it.

Since I successfuly hand transfered a board from zzt to szzt I started making the battle system in zzt.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

gingermuffins and homz are my testers, and surlent gets a copy for helping me with music (unfortunately you won't hear the music you made though, I haven't edited/added it yet).

I'll send it tonight or tomorrow.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
phunk
captain champion

Post by phunk »

hey commodore

fuck you
we're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do as we please
Saxxon
the Gargoyle.

Post by Saxxon »

hey commodore

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

phunk wrote:hey commodore

fuck you
this seriously makes me regret not letting you test. still i did first come first serve. and homz is in mig.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

gingermuffins came back with test results faster than I expected. Next week I'm going home for a week so not much will be happening to get the project out, however I'll be able to reclaim the latest incarnation of Wolfenstein and the work I did on ZZTV before I moved.

That is, a good deal of work long unaccounted for will be reclaimed.

So in a week or so I'll see if I can't squeeze in the music I got and then debug the thing to prepare a release. I'm glad I don't have to change the copyright, Wolfenstein still says (C) 2004 D:
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Surlent
Oh man not him again

Post by Surlent »

My music isn't in, huh? Dang. I notice that you only mention me. Did that cat back out? Because if you need those other ones done, just give 'em to me as soon as possible. I love doing this. =)
JESUS CHRIST- You start the New Testament
with this Jesus. He is so superpowered and awesome, you feel converted. You place your hope in this Jesus.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Yes, he did and yes you can! I didn't put it in yet cause I really wanted to get testing done and didn't have time before I left for the week.

I've resigned not to have battle music. It'd add over 20kb on top of the other unadded music to a file that's already almost 250.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Surlent
Oh man not him again

Post by Surlent »

Um, dang. I don't know if I'll be able to do those MIDI conversions (although I have part of e done, albeit an octave lower than the originial, so that I could actually read it without taking 3 hours), at least not on time. Bloody MIDIView trial time. I was doing it on my dad's laptop, but I lost track of time and now, while I may be able to finish that one on the way home, the computer being a laptop, I don't know when I could get it to you. I don't think I'll try A. You said you only put it in as a challenge, iirc, and it is. Too much for me right now. I may be able to steal my neighbor's internet long enough to upload it, if I finish e and the battery isn't dead, otherwise it may take a couple of weeks. I'm sorry...
I'll try my hardest to get it in somehow.
with this Jesus. He is so superpowered and awesome, you feel converted. You place your hope in this Jesus.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

all done!!

big thanks to gingermuffins for a comprehensive playthrough and also for surlent for the tunes.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Surlent
Oh man not him again

Post by Surlent »

Sweet. I still can't remember which one was which, but you have 'em.
Some feedback would be nice. =(
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Most of them I tweaked, I didn't use two of them "E" (which you yourself said was bad, and you were right) and the one you thought was cave music. The tweaking amounted to repeating lines here and there, speeding up one, and making notes play double time (qA becomes iAA etc) All in all it was exactly what I wanted. "A" became the title music. One became music for the first town. The last I used in the end sequence. And then there's the one I made that's in the castle.

I sort of regret not having battle music, but ah well... it's zzt for christ sakes.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

You might think that there is
something special about this well, but it
is just an ordinary well.

I know this is a reference to something. I just can't think of what. That or I'm crazy.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
phunk
captain champion

Post by phunk »

i think it is a robopon reference
we're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do as we please