A New Game

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

the deputy
loves lisa w.

A New Game

Post by the deputy »

I'm not really new to ZZT, I have been playing it since 1999 (which is not that long enough compared to the hardcore ZZTers) and so far I have enjoyed most of the many games in this website's archives (favorites: burger joint, edible vomit, NO, Stupid RPG, etc.) . Ever since then, i've been trying to figure out what to put in a game so I can contribute it to the archives of Z2. I do not expect the game to get good reviews due to the fact its a first game, but all i can tell you so far is that it involves street credit. That is all I can tell you so far. Pretty soon, I will put up screenshots and maybe a demo in the near future. I'll check back soon to update on my progress. I hope you all will enjoy the game, if not, thats ok.
Rediscover Communication
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

What you want to put in a game really just depends on what genre the game is.

Anyways good luck!
dave2
bada da da DUN DUN DUN

Post by dave2 »

bob marley should've finished the job
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

r
the deputy
loves lisa w.

Post by the deputy »

yea, i guess my friend was right about flaming on Z2, oh well what can you do? flaming sucks but it adds more excitement and drama to the forums. Anyways i have a working title called "New Hartford", and if anyone is interested in helping out (even though i'd much rather do this on my own), ask me. 2 brains are better than 1 i guess...
Rediscover Communication
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

flaming here is too regular to be anything but the norm and generally ineffective.

good luck with the game. keep us updated.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
the deputy
loves lisa w.

Post by the deputy »

yeah, everythings good so far. I ran into my first bug and now im in the process of fixing it. but while we are here tonight, i decided to show you all a little somethin' somethin' i discovered while i was driving home. Damn kids!!!
Rediscover Communication
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

lolz anal
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

You, or whomever you stole that photograph from, sucks at Photoshop.
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
the deputy
loves lisa w.

Post by the deputy »

Nope, thats the actual tagged sign! No photoshop or nothing was used on that picture
Rediscover Communication
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

oh i see now
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

forget it jake it's chinatown
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
the deputy
loves lisa w.

Post by the deputy »

Before i finalize the game engine, i would like to ask a few volunteers to test it out. send out email addresses to me and i will send you a few sequences of the engine. One using one enemy, one using teams, and one just crazy hard to beat. Im not going to use the actual levels used in the game, instead, im going to put them (the enemies) in arena type environments. :keen:

and if you feel like it, you can modify the engine if you want and send it back. ill have a seperate board for people that want to mess around with the engine. If you do want to change it and want to send it back, send it to me in .brd form
Rediscover Communication
MadTom

Post by MadTom »