Nexus IV: Awakening

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Nexus IV: Awakening

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I'm jumpstarting my plans for this game. Preliminary work has begun. Unlike some parts of Nexus III, no parts of this game are going to be rushed. None of the story is being made up as I go along. No board is going to be there without a purpose.

I understand from what I've heard that the story, from the end of Nexus III, is predictable to most of you. But let me assure you, I plan to make the story interesting, not a typical B-plot resolution.

I'll try and post some screenshots as soon as I finish the title screen and some opening storylines.

I'm not making any promises to when this will be released. What I am promising is that it will follow suit with the other Nexus games. That is, it will be better than its sucessors combined. I hope.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
What can be said now?

Post by 624 »

Sounds cool.

To be blunt however, I have downloaded all of your Nexus games and they just dont seem to have much pazazz to keep me intrested. The game play is good, the story is good, but you need to spice it up with something.

Im not sure if everyone will agree with this, but thats how I feel.

But if you want to keep with your way, go ahead, it seems to be liked by alot of people.

At any rate I will continue to download and play these games.
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it. I'm hoping that Nexus IV is going to have more of what people are looking for. I really do want the last of my Nexus to be special, I'm going to do whatever I can to make it leave a mark.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

So, when're you going to release this, Mr. Liver?
I've been waiting
FOR YEARS.

(In b4 Ceri JC)
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

26 Feb 2004 12:42
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast