Rules.

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

MadTom
<:D

Rules.

Post by MadTom »

This forum is distinct from the ZZT General forum in that there are those Z2 users who dislike posts in ZZT General solely based on a "look what I'm making!" principle. If there's something you'd just like to show off and brag about a bit, feel free to do it here; that way, those who don't like it can simply avoid the forum.

There are rules, as always;

This forum is for those who feel like bragging. If you don't like others bragging, simply stay away.
I don't want to see any 'THIS IS THE DUMBEST IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD OF, YOU GAY HOMO QUEERMO FAG' posts in this forum. I know fights are inevitable, but the forum was established for hyping your projects, so don't criticise anyone for doing just that. Constructive criticism is encouraged and expected, on the other hand, so if you can't take it don't bother posting.

Requests for ZZT-OOP help and music help do not belong in this forum.
For that kind of thing, ZZT General is a much better bet.

Company posts do not belong in this forum.
ZZT Companies is for that.

Posts about ZZT frontends, clones, external editors, etc. do not belong in this forum.
If you can't run it as a ZZT game, put it in Clones and Editors.

If you want screenshots, please make an effort to have them hosted yourselves.
You could use ImageShack, as an example. It should stay up more than long enough.

Short posts and responses are fine.
Just don't expect people to express interest if you only type a couple of sentences. It's also perfectly fine to say something like "Looks good." in response to a thread, although you should be more detailed if you can.

Otherwise, all other standard Z2 rules apply. Have fun!
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

So wow I guess that I'm the moderator here now...

Well, same rules still apply (although I made some minor changes).