Imporant new rules! Read now!

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Imporant new rules! Read now!

Post by Zenith Nadir »

It's true! Nothing but stupid, stupid admins fucking around with the 'peons'. This post is going to be changed, and I know it, because that's what the admins do. They'll change this post because they know I'm right. They are all immature bastards and power hungry vikings. Every single one of the admins on these forums are the lowest form of human life possible, so they come here to pretend that they are higher than you. And with that, I'm outta here.

The "suffocating" word comes itself, to care concerning the weather. It is 1am, while I this (, which I communicate it later than, probably into one approximately hour) write and I cannot not still sleep, despite accomplishing by of Supermetroid during nth mark. IT IZ OT

I WROTE a LARGE ATTEMPT OVER ZZT! IF THEM, LAUGHTER WAY REMAINS FOR DESIRES, BECAUSE IT IS MOSTLY I JAMMERNDES SELF INDULGENTLY

In other messages # misanthropy will please. That is right, the large chap left the building. Crack and I made the mutual decision, in order it to loose-will this morning over the telephone, apparent it toward to him apathetic increasingly is, like i has and if the owner of a guidance (to crack the owner was to finish not I, who she persisted that I was "joint owner" however D =), is selbstlos, it is best while one in front is. I said that her as soon as possible it in this case loose will should, there it already of dropping it for one month or in such a way procrastinated.

I believe still betaeubtem few. I mean yeah am another guidance, I there am not, like pretentious regarding saying # MAS, am more whatsoever its all end of everything of all, but there is other Misten, as well as the apathy, which the decision over my part causes. Forwards I remind one obviously approximately year, when # mA was in its highest perfection back, when we loose will straight Knightt of zzt.org became and it had gone to cry on Austnet while everyone went otherwise to Espernet, but before it became "" in the place, in order to be. The whole of this summer reminds on I a genuine community spirit, as if I became to surround on-line friends good of a group. I enjoyed this summer. I will not say that none are left, there am; but a quantity of people seems, away, muchly to float because of the complete operator war in the first place Herkules, Ryosuke, fruchtsirup Pragt, etc., all cool people, which I may with speak, either one go or are with away slowly step for step to move. The operator column became loose most stupid people, which were only in # mA, because it was "" in the place to be, therefore could it to Austnet go to suck cock Knightts and during quite when it was without dead to be calm, which discussion was before given the presence of the people such as Zechs and Starbux there relatively intelligent. But the novelty of this carried away like stupid muck of Austnet began, through to seep (floodings Dsones, Viovis ' falsified identities, etc..) and we were set into the position of the Muessens away by such slight attacks to repel. I do not know in you out, but I am not in the community to have to bear to shit of morons which is, where I understand Vedics "key the guidance" Petition completely.

While we are concerning morons, this same expenditure, I believe, am, what discourages me from ZZT. Time was I had ZZT of plays some of a collective by large ZZTers been, which was as many around as for fun. It was something, which, to to strive motive is, but these people zerstreuen themselves slowly to the point, in which, around not to be egocentric or everything still is forming, I one of the last material in this small program. When such, I have few people, which I respect, whom I play my plays white and I, if I everything with # loungeact idiots at all to divide liked, form much less ZZT plays for her am uncertain. In addition I find drawing things in ZZT more fun than, all forming, which nowadays "gameplay", thus why disturbance concerns? Therefore frost is indefinite postphoned, it is I the necessity believes to do everything to it.

It is sad... I always maintained that 1999 than 2002 for "ZZT sagging" was worse, but at least 1999 it too verse towards were and to clamp the fun to laugh to at the idiots such as Skeptisoft. During 1999 not a productive year (well, liberating, used I this year to receive over before you people), was, was it a laughter, in the review. It was one year of the diverted anarchy, while up to now 2002 were one year of the stupid quarrel. While it is the fun, to in around to sit # mA and at laugh #, La (the best which calm Skullies "of of of CRACKING #, of of of LA SPEAKS YOUR STDS is AND ABOUT DILDO. [ > lol I do not wish Dsone ur crack givedn stds"), is simultaneous it tragically the fact that these people are the future of the community, while, before the idiots were laughable morons with ideas over (arrogantly, I carries out the tones, but which otherwise something is PROHIBITION JUVENILE like "PRIESTS 2 OF the ENTIRE COMMUNITY, BECAUSE IT HAS BAD WORDS AND I DO NOT LIKE BAD WOERTER:(((("?).

Which kept us speaking on the topic in the first place, although, the immediate was too ernuechtern trip,; Fishfoods of screen end Zenryoku a Z2 admin. I do not have commentated this nowhere fish can it, but for record see... WHAT HELL?!? While I think, it is a terrible decision, is it place of assembly of the fish, but cracking is accepted the first person, who he happens, before he makes a decision (as he maintained for one while now) - instead of he went to others first, her effectively away brushing (Benco does everything "reunify the community", because he is convinced that the operator column is bad and we see all husband with a guidance, which accepts Lifesummer "under its wing ` v^" MadTom... good, down to have. Enormous fear can have a conclusive reason, but technically everything does not have to do with Z2 more). I am uncertain, which it is over fish; it has good judgement, but it has a habit of forming idiot of admins. Now it happened with Knightt (twice) and happens it with Zenryoku and its changing the guidelines back at faux "democracy", which drove enormous fear and cracking close spirit-ill in the first place. Also I am disgusted by lack Zenryokus at basic rule, which to months of advertising against Z2 straight shows its acceptance from this that it was in it because of its little energy Neuroses, instead of because Z2 "the blunt and totalitarianistic leg" was, since he held, Paul9 to receive, in order for it to state (WHICH ALSO OF the BOARDS FOR ITS PROHIBITION THICKLY a WHO CANNOT DO IRC STOPS WAY OF the BOARDS AND OF ALL). If nothing can sit otherwise, I back and laugh at it, if it determines, straight why admins at the people to forbid and cry. Still pay for I mean admin entrance on the boards for this reason.

Which me over the surprised, it is that MadTom took to apparent accept "convincing some", around decision of the fish. MadTom is teh, to its to stupid mastar is nice and psychotische people by falsehood, I would not have been surprised, if he had said fish suggested Viovis as admin = D became

I deviate. The point is, # is mA dead, because cracking and I Elitaerbastard are, and which my on-line presence first happens, on you depends people. I lean starting from to go # loungeact and if the ZZT Espernet of people to decide to shift on this crapheap me schw50ren her that I destroy your souls. Until I get caught wind of a new guidance me, all know you, what my destination address is and you know, where mine lj is. Before strangely, when crank let run away like this because of the pressure Z2, when, that, I cried over, as thoughtless it from it was, to as to be fled... I understand its reasons better now.

* The best part is that I entered now straight into # mA and FALLING = D HAD NOT CONSIDERED ANYBODY

Is this, how it terminates?

:icannotcontrol:
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast