Spring Break Projects

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Spring Break Projects

Post by Ando »

Hey guys. As most of us know, spring break is just around the corner (only two weeks or so for me). I'm going to take this time to just take a breather from demanding college life and...MAKE A ZZT GAME!!! Yes, that's right. I'll be trying to make a short but sweet non-linear ZZT game over the course of a few days during the break, and I encourage others to follow suit as well. So I guess the thing is, what are you planning on accomplishing ZZT-wise over the break? Maybe I can hold a BKZZT over the break as well, who knows??? But in any case yeah.
Seventh Shade
secret sauce

Post by Seventh Shade »

You're such a party animal, Ando.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

I don't really have a spring break, but I've been tinkering with some things nonetheless, since school and work are both a bit less stressful for me this semester.

If a BKZZT is held at a sane hour and hyped properly so people actually show up, I'm game.
Ellypses
Whaf yew vauhnt?

Post by Ellypses »

THAT'S A SEXY IDEA (quite sexy indeed)! Hopefully most will take this week time to do a short project. Hell, why not add a goal for the end of the week?
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

SBoZZT

I hope to do some zzting. yep...
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

So yeah guys I might indeed finish a game that I've put off for a long time (it dates back to late 2004!). Don't know about the BKZZT, though. Anyone is welcome to have one without me if they want.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

I'm wanting to start work on a Gunstar Heroes clone

This is NOT ZZT, by the way

It'll probably be made with Gamemaker or something like it, hell if I know

Gunstar Heroes, if you've never played it, is awesome and you should go play it now

Italics
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Yeah, that game is really good.

I ended up releasing most of my unfinished games into one rar file. It titled "Remnants" and you can find it in the uploaded section. I didn't do much so far for the break, but at least I can say that I did something.