Hey! Check this out! It's sooooo kewl! I'm glad I found it!

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

Cheesecake Avenger
The Evil Avitor

Hey! Check this out! It's sooooo kewl! I'm glad I found it!

Post by Cheesecake Avenger »

Naw, just kidding.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

You are not funny and you need to get banned.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Ando wrote:You are not funny and you need to get banned.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Cheesecake Avenger
The Evil Avitor

I have IP hider, I can get in anytime I want. But anyway, Just to let you know... this is "Off Topic" section... so this is off topic. ANd it fits with the catagory
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Zenith Nadir wrote:* Reviving of dead threads, while not necessarily an offence, is frowned upon by staff and users alike. If a revival is deemed constructive and worth continuing a thread for, it may be continued. Threads revived without a good reason will be locked, at the admins' discretion- repeated pointless revival of dead threads will result in a verbal warning, and possibly a ban. Generally, if a thread hasn't been touched for over about ten days it is considered "dead"; but degrees of deadness vary, so a thread inactive since, say, November 4th and posted in again on the 13th is far less likely to be locked than a thread from April resurrected on the same day.

. . .

* Only post in each forum if you have something relevant to say...

. . .

* And of course, the most important rule, one that applies to every message board ever; DON'T BE AN IDIOT because the penalties are severe.
Dr. Dos wrote:If somebody says something and you think THEY CAN'T BE SERIOUS here's a hint; they aren't serious.

. . .

RULE NUMBER 7: NO HABLAMOS ESPANOL

Speak ENGLISH. And I mean using YOU instead of U. The majority of us are american or british meaning we know this wonderful language. FSFunky is DUTCH. He speaks GIBBERISH. I don't want him to speak english better than somebody like you who's been speaking it for pretty much your whole life. This is in the rules actually and I suggest you follow it. Don't think if you misuse you're and your you'll be banned, but it does make you look less than intellectual. Even I **** up sometimes but I tend to notice right away and cover up before it's too late! That's what the edit button is for. Don't be ashamed of editing your posts, everyone does it.
Cheesecake, please listen. I don't mean to be offensive, but random posts are annoying. Slow down. Think before you post; if what you're posting is random, don't post it. Talk as you would to someone older than you, because most of us are older than you. Also, do not post in old threads unless you have a reason to do so.It is impossible to revive a conversation that died out months ago. Check how old a thread is before posting. No offense meant by any of this; we really want people to stick around here. We just need you to fit in.
Cheesecake Avenger
The Evil Avitor

You already said that before... er.. could someone just deleat this thread?
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Locked.