ADOM Funnies!

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

zamros
my power level is enormous

ADOM Funnies!

Post by zamros »

Hi i'm starting a new series of drawings it's called ADOM Funnies! The website for it is This Thread so link your friends to z2 if you want to show them ADOM Funnies! Every day I will draw a situation from ADOM, ADOM Funnies!

For more information about ADOM please visit the ADOM website, Google Keyword "ADOM"

Anyway, to the funnies!

FUNNIES 1: A Dwarf Fighter drinks out of a pool and gets a very special wish! However, he should have wished for PAIRS of seven league boots to ensure he gets more than one pair! -_^

FUNNIES 2: An Orc Monk may be a strong fighter in The Big Room, but not when an Ogre Magus takes you out because you don't have see invisible and you didn't do the pyramid yet! An hour of your life down the drain thanks to ADOM

More to come, if you like ADOM funnies please reply to this thread! Also feel free to make your own ADOM Funnies! I used a program called Microsoft Paint

btw you guys have wacky emoticons here, wtf :rocket: lol
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

I LOVE ADOM FUNNIES!! i already told you this in #chat, but i'm telling you again because you're so talented!! :elephant:
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

I really wish there were more of these.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i was born to murder adom
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast