Pokemon D/P (Friend codes, etc.)

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Pokemon D/P (Friend codes, etc.)

Post by nuero »

This part is just copied from what I set in the topic:

Pokemon D/P is on sale for $27.99 at Circuit City, Wal-Mart should match this week's ad, otherwise it seems to be $35 (Best Buy) or even $40 (Wal-Mart regularly) | also I bought Diamond so somebody has to buy Pearl

Anyways I haven't played it yet, or anything, so I don't have a friend code yet, but here's a thread to keep them in, and also discussion.

Bye!
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

I wish I'd seen this earlier

I paid 34 bucks for my copy of Pearl

Although it does come with this DS carrying case
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Shit, $27.99? Maybe I shouldn't wait a year or two for the third 4th gen game after all. I could use something to do when I'm not working this summer. Empoleon here I come!
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

I imagine it'll just be that price until... Saturday, about. So, hurry, I guess! Friend Code SOON
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

tell me if it is good please. i haven't played since red. i was thinking i might get new pokemon. ....
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

It is sad but I have barely played my copy so far

My highest level pokemon is like level 6

I like what I have played so far, I have just been busy (the end of the semester approaches and I have papers to write and shit like that)

I am saying that it would be a good investment because hey, online trading
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

nuero wrote:I imagine it'll just be that price until... Saturday, about. So, hurry, I guess! Friend Code SOON
I realized that there's no Circuit City within 100 miles of here so I ordered it with the power of the Internet. Apparantly free shipping is part of the $27.99 deal, so yay for me I guess!
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Betsy Dickens wrote:tell me if it is good please. i haven't played since red. i was thinking i might get new pokemon. ....
Yeah it's essentially the same fun game! With all the more recent additions from the other Pokemon games since the first generation, and all the new online stuff... it's basically the ultimate Pokemon game, ever.

Also, Zandor, glad to see you could get it for.. cheap...

Aaaand here's the crappy part of my post: I got this game yesterday and Phoenix Wright 2 in the mail from eBay today, but early this morning I snapped my DS Lite back into the furthest position on accident, and when I closed it I noticed a small crack in one of the hinges.

I've been so careful with it, since I knew about the hinge problem, too! But at least my warranty wasn't up, and they're fixing it for free! But the first two DS games I bought all year and my DS Lite breaks immediately! sucks

Anyways that's why I won't have a friend code for awhile and I guess my Pokemon will be severely gimped compared to everyone's :(
Ellypses
Whaf yew vauhnt?

Post by Ellypses »

The new set of critters of the 4th gen are kinda mmm...lethargic, compare the first 3 sets. Can't say that they're all completely brand new either. What didn't have a third evolution then now does, like eletrobuzz, togepi, and magmar. Almost all the stones usable for eevees, and their evolution. And barely some are awesome lookin' and not as ugly as mr. mime.

Shoo...if the trend is like what they did for blue/red, gold/silver, and ruby/sapphire. They're most likely make the third version like the previous ones. So it wouldn't hurt to hold out til then.
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

Post friend codes you jerks >:[

0988 8227 8244
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

I would but as I have said I haven't had much of a chance to really play

I am writing a paper that I thought was due next week but in actuality was due today! So there go some points right off the bat

Oh well, it's pretty much "do this and spell every word correctly and you get an A"

Except in my case I will probably get a B for turning it in late

(the paper is about how true 300 was to the actual Battle of Thermopylae, by the way! fun stuff)
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

How much of the real battle actually happened in slow motion, by the way
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

The answer is that it wasn't really true at all

As it turns out, almost none of the battle was fought in slow motion
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

shocking! Both sides were gay too! not just the persians!
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Mister Lad
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by Mister Lad »

Yes the Romans were brimming with homosexuals! The Franky Goes to Hollywood video for RELAX! is pretty much a documentary on Cesar's day...
Mister Lad!!!!
<i>Who weares short shorts?
MISTER LAD THATS WHO!</i>