Retro gamers! I have UG invites now.

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

bustaballs
1 full minit uv 1 secend mesiges

Retro gamers! I have UG invites now.

Post by bustaballs »

Information about Underground-Gamer from Racketboy
racketboy wrote:Underground Gamer is a private BitTorrent tracker that is only used for classic gaming files. Their rules reflect my personal convictions as they do not allow ISOs of systems that are for systems that are currently in retail channels. Instead you will find a great abundance of ROMs and ISOs for your favorite classic systems in addition to Soundtracks, classic PC games, manual scans, and video clips.

You can easily find nearly complete collections of ROM/ISO sets from nearly every system including the Sega Saturn (modchip or swap trick needed), TurboGrafx 16, and many other obscure systems. The community does a great job collaborating to put these "Gold"-status torrents together.

What really makes Underground Gamer really work is its website and tracker system. First of all, it rewards you for participating in uploading and leaving your completed torrents running. Your user ID has a score assigned to it based on your upload to download ratio. If you have a high score, you can have access to newer releases sooner, are allowed to have more simultaneous downloads, and ability to give out invites to your friends. If you do not upload responsibly, you a demoted and you may actually lose your membership.
Well, I just recently recieved "Power User" status and have five invites I can hand out. The website is HERE but they recently switched to another server and the domain should be ready by tomorrow but for now you can go to the website via IP HERE

I'm willing to toss out the invites to you guys as long as you promise to seed as much as you can. All I need is a email address that I can send the invite to.
Mister Lad
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by Mister Lad »

ban you thief
Mister Lad!!!!
<i>Who weares short shorts?
MISTER LAD THATS WHO!</i>
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I've been getting invites for months now.

UG is the best torrent site ever though.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.