Wii. Wii. Wii.

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

EvilMario
newcomer

Wii. Wii. Wii.

Post by EvilMario »

I should go off on some sort of horrible rant on how Nintendo is screwing North America over with their Virtual Console titles, or how online with Nintendo doesn't actually mean online. I mean, we have console codes, right? That's horrific enough. But it appears (at least with Pokemon Battle Revolution) we'll have to trade new friend codes, ala DS games, to battle people.

Well, so much for the fun of random battles online at odd hours of the day. We'll only be able to battle our loser friends, after we go through the hassel of putting in the code. I mean, geez. You've had a few years to look at Xbox Live, Nintendo. Get with it.

Oh, and now that I'm done ranting, add my Wii friend code to your system, and supply me with yours. I'm sure a Nintendo whore.
---
EM
Wii: 2918 7858 3401 9505
mania-[ker]
Im Zamros

Post by mania-[ker] »

yeah friend codes are pretty gay

i remember when i first heard about friend codes i was like 'but what if i want to play some random jerk from korea at 5 in the morning like every other online game in the world?! if i wanted to play with people i knew i'd invite them over!!'

but i dunno, ive never owned a nintendo system with friend codes so im probably just talkin out my ass
bustaballs
1 full minit uv 1 secend mesiges

Post by bustaballs »

7872 4330 7255 7768

I won't be able to add you for a while. My system is at the school.

Random battles and whatnot will be determined by the game developers. I have two wifi games on my DS. Metroid Prime: Hunters and Lost Magic. They both have the option for random battles and you can add the random people to your friends or w/e. It's still a ways from traditional choosing a server with a low ping but since Nintendo is a family machine I'm sure they were thinking about some dumbass parents and media making a big deal about sexual predators in Super Smash Bros and Pokemon.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

today i looked up the weather at the south pole using the forecast channel
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

the internet will solve the codes problem quickly.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

bustaballs wrote:7872 4330 7255 7768

I won't be able to add you for a while. My system is at the school.

Random battles and whatnot will be determined by the game developers. I have two wifi games on my DS. Metroid Prime: Hunters and Lost Magic. They both have the option for random battles and you can add the random people to your friends or w/e. It's still a ways from traditional choosing a server with a low ping but since Nintendo is a family machine I'm sure they were thinking about some dumbass parents and media making a big deal about sexual predators in Super Smash Bros and Pokemon.
They did with pictochat even though that doesn't even connect to the internet.

And there are already plenty of sexual predators who play pokemon!
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
bustaballs
1 full minit uv 1 secend mesiges

Post by bustaballs »

Dr. Livingstone wrote: They did with pictochat even though that doesn't even connect to the internet.

Yeah, I'm still wondering what Nintendo was thinking with that pictochat. Maybe it's a good form of communication at a concert or something. =(

I can't really think of any good way to justify the stupidity there. Nintendo is still cool though.

Edit:

Added EvilMario
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

hay bump lol

Well, I'm really REALLY disappointed with the Wii all the time, so I decided to look through my calendar and see about how much I've played all the games I have:

Wii Sports
8:10

Red Steel
7:30

Excite Truck
11:10

Wii Play
2:30

Super Paper Mario
6:20

I'm sure Super Paper Mario will have surpassed Excite Truck by the time I'm done, but Excite Truck is still better.
Shadow Mage
Naked Zombie Sean Connery

Post by Shadow Mage »

bustaballs wrote:
Dr. Livingstone wrote: They did with pictochat even though that doesn't even connect to the internet.

Yeah, I'm still wondering what Nintendo was thinking with that pictochat. Maybe it's a good form of communication at a concert or something. =(

I can't really think of any good way to justify the stupidity there. Nintendo is still cool though.

Edit:

Added EvilMario
I'm suprised it took me 2 years to catch what was wrong with pictochat actually. Made me wonder though eventually "If something like this was really developed, what would have been the insperation behind it?", and then it hit me.
Meh, can't beleive how little I come to these forums now.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

I can say for a fact that Pictochat can work pretty well. I had a DS with me at school on one of my finals days (and I didn't have to take any finals) and I managed to find a lot of other people with DSes on it, and we worked out playing a match in Mario Kart or something. It can work pretty well, at times.

And it's just fun to DRAW! You guys know it's fun to draw, even if you're just drawing a dong.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

I like Pictochat because it draws all kinds of closet nerds together making it easier to detect and beat them up.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i think nps is compensating for something

that is, BEING A NERD HIMSELF
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

Betsy Dickens wrote:closet
:freud:
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Betsy Dickens wrote:I like Pictochat because it draws all kinds of closet nerds together making it easier to detect and beat them up.
:keen:
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

ahaha! XD :keen: