Wii. Wii. Wii.

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Surlent
Oh man not him again

Post by Surlent »

I have a Metroid Hunters code. It's in the zztv that will never be released =P (ps commodore I have another version to give you as soon as I can get to the library or some place where they won't care about me using a USB disk. I added some stuff...can't remember what's changed since last time at the moment, but I'll get it to you asap). I don't have it on me right now though. Anyone here have FF3DS or Star Fox?
JESUS CHRIST- You start the New Testament
with this Jesus. He is so superpowered and awesome, you feel converted. You place your hope in this Jesus.
craycpanda
god not again i hate you

Post by craycpanda »

bustaballs wrote:Yeah, I'm still wondering what Nintendo was thinking with that pictochat. Maybe it's a good form of communication at a concert or something. =(
Why would you bring a DS to a concert? That just sounds dumb to me.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

ew, there are some bad selections in the program there. I didn't really think the music in elder scrolls or halo was all that hot. And world of warcraft?!?

where is all the rocking tracks? Where's Doom? Ninja Gaiden? Ikaruga? Gradius... (shooter list continues...)

although I did see Apidya which was done by Chris Huelsbeck an old 64 musician.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
tapeworm
Help computer.

Post by tapeworm »

There's a pretty interesting game for the Wii called Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. Unlike the other SH games, you have no weapons and don't fight with anything.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Is that the one where the suspense is undermined by only being able to die in specific 'chase' events, making you invincible and therefore safe elsewhere?
tapeworm
Help computer.

Post by tapeworm »

You don't actually die even in those scenes. The "monsters" that jump on you don't attack you.

The game isn't scary or suspenseful, and I don't think it's meant to be. It's a departure from the rest of the series in many ways, and a successful one, in my opinion.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

A Silent Hill that doesn't try to be scary or suspenseful certainly sounds like a departure, but to each his own.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i fr**kin love silent hill but i'll just go ahead and say they've needed a new direction since silent hill 3

also homecoming sure as hell didn't try to be scary and suspenseful, so i wouldn't call that a new direction, especially

i do not own a wii and i can't really justify buying one right now, though. nonetheless i'd like to try this game out, it just got a european release
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
EvilMario
newcomer

Post by EvilMario »

Shattered Memories is a good title. The price has been dropping like a rock, and it's definitely worth a pickup for $19.99 to $29.99 range. The chase sequences are not very suspenseful, but I didn't find them as horribly annoying as everyone else. The flashlights works perfectly with the Wiimote.

While it's not a perfect title, it's definitely nice to see a fresh direction with the franchise.

Monster Hunter Tri next month, I hope you're all picking up the title. And I hope you've all picked up Tatsunoko as well.