Blockland

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Blockland

Post by nuero »

Blockland is like LEGOS but you can PLAY WITH PEOPLE on the internet! It's magical.

I'm going to run you through steps.

Step one:
http://blockland.us/blockland/files/blockland0002.exe

This is the original program. Download this first, make a server or ask me about it on IRC and I'll chillax with you, and just fuck around with shit in it. You'll learn how the game works, basically, but you won't be able to do much. (Note: I don't know how to save anything you've made in this version. It might not be possible! I guess)

Step two:
http://www.theega.com/blocklandmods/download.html

After you feel that you've fucked around with that enough and learned enough, follow this link to Blockland Mods v1.6. This has a lot more options and interesting things and stuff with which you can mess around. It's better than the last thing. (Ask me about anything in this in IRC; I'll try to help you the best I can)

Step three:
http://blockland.us/blockland/forums/phpbb2/

These are the Blockland forums, where you can get mods such as motor bikes and airplanes, new maps, etc. You can also look at other shit people made or post pictures or files of things that you've made.

It's an interesting game, I think. Kind of similar to ZZT, since you can just fuck around with anything. Maybe not! I dunno. Play it with me, guys :)
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

This was really popular with the 4chan regulars once.

I would get into it but my laptop is really buggy :(
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

i checked blockland out a while ago and thought it was okay, but i never knew there were mods for it.
r
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

I saw this on The Screensavers. He played on the SA server and griefed.

Stupid Kevin Pepoeroreana. Stupid asshole.
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

This sounds like second life, does it have a scripting language?
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

I don't know!

I don't really know how to do much with it, although I would like to.
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

So, uh, people should play BlockLand with me.

Cirrial
i suck and that's sad
i suck and that's sad

Post by Cirrial »

The idea of "playing with you" made me vomit. All over the keyboard. You owe me about five crazy ENGLISH MONEYS to buy a new one. And Blockland sounds a little suspicious... like it's an online place where terrorists meet and discuss weapons. Like Quake. Or Doom. Whichever one had online connectivity.
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

I ALWAYS WAS THE NECROMANCER IN DIABLO 2
Cirrial
i suck and that's sad
i suck and that's sad

Post by Cirrial »

Wow. So was I. *awkward silence* ...Get away from me! No, put that whip down! I don't want to be your minion of the night!
*Cirrial is talking to a hat stand, and having some pretty vivid LSD flashbacks*
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

*raises paw*
Last edited by FSFunky on Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cirrial
i suck and that's sad
i suck and that's sad

Post by Cirrial »

*doesn't get it*
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

* Kjorteo earperks
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

hi
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

hold on

ando is a 4chan regular

hahahahahahahahaha