kenneth eng

You're a bunch of Philistines really, aren't you?

Moderator: superbowl shuffle

Farm
my power level is enormous

kenneth eng

Post by Farm »

Book Description
In a future period known as Reincarnation Times, existence technology has been developed that allows humans to reincarnate after death—and retain full waking awareness of their past lives. With this life everlasting, people begin to feel immortal and no longer consider death to be part of their existence. Cosine Chan, a law-enforcement agent—who has spent her life fighting hyperviolent vandals, thieves, and perjurers—finds herself thrust into investigating a mysterious anarchist known only as Limacon Lambert who is plotting to pollute the consciousness pools of mankind. She soon learns that he is affiliated with a rebel cult that intends to end reincarnation and restore the natural order of the universe. Bravely facing many adversaries and strange alterations of consciousness, Cosine learns that immortality is not the blessing it seems to be, that death is not always a curse, and that it's preferable to live a heroic life than an eternal one.
Last edited by Farm on Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gingermuffins

Post by gingermuffins »

oh!

that guy

ugh

Here he is in real life. Sofia Coppola is racistasodhfo;sihfd,

there was another youtube clip - but it's down now
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

what?
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

0 DIMENSION CONCEPT

In the early universe, anthropomorphisms dominated the universe. The one called
Animantis, the most intelligent organism alive, wishes to find the secret of the
universe. However, he must also battle against the Darkaeons, living black holes
that control time itself.

Time is contracted. Nanoseconds pass like eons to the anthropomorphic warriors,
which are made of Light Metal ethereal substance, a unison of illumination and
matter. Can he and his comrades defeat evil Chaos, the siamese fightingfish that
hunts them? Can he vanquish the countless anthropomorphic warriors that hunt
him? More so--

--can he comprehend what the 0th Dimension really is?
fungahhh
Farm
my power level is enormous

Post by Farm »

Why I Hate Asians

by Kenneth Eng, Jan 12, 2007

It seems like an odd title for an article written by an Asian Supremacist, but there are very good reasons why I hate many of my own kind.

The first thing I hate about Asians in America is how so many of them want to suck up to whites. I have had fistfights and verbal altercations with many who discriminated against me and my people. Sadly, however, the Asians who witness or hear about these battles often hate me for being "hypocritical," and tell me that "two wrongs don’t make a right." Do these sycophants think it’s "cool" to mindlessly side with whites and blacks? Is it not enough that we have to fight against discrimination? Now we have to fight amongst ourselves as well?

The second thing I hate about Asians is how little pride most of them have. This may be the result of societal brainwashing, but whatever the cause, it must stop. I am repulsed when I see Asian guys speak with British accents in an attempt to sound sophisticated. British people can’t be all that sophisticated if they don’t yet understand the concept of dental hygiene. I am also sickened when I hear Asian people imitate Negro slang in an endeavor to sound "ghetto." Am I supposed to be impressed that such a person emulates the attitude of a supposed slum resident? More importantly, whatever happened to being yourself?

The third thing I hate about Asians is how apathetic many of them are in terms of honor these days. If I saw an Asian being stereotyped in a movie theater, I would immediately stand up and shout incessantly at the screen so that none of the white audience members could enjoy the film. When I saw a white man yelling at an old Asian woman a few months ago, I walked up to him and hollered slurs right back in his Aryan face. But most other Asians, I am disappointed to say, would rather just chuckle at their own stereotypes on screen and ignore the problems of their brethren. At the risk of sounding corny, whatever happened to the days of the samurai? When honor meant more than life? Whatever happened to the age of Sun Tzu when we used to kick ass?

Don’t get me wrong. I love the Asian race, but every race has its inferiors.
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

• Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across
them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl
racist remarks at us.

In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.

• Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks
are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been
enslaved for 300 years. It’s unbelievable that it took them
that long to fight back.

On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.

• Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that
so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to
be Christians.

Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate “the whites that oppressed them.”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Christianity the religion that the whites forced upon them?

• Blacks don’t get it. I know it’s a blunt and crass
comment, but it’s true. When I was in high school, I recall
a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen
to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to
defend liberation.

Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended slavery as well as Christianity. They say if you don’t study history, you’re condemned to repeat it.

In high school, I only remember one black student ever attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.
fungahhh
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

WHAT?!
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

ZENITH NADIR CONCEPT

In the early universe, anthropomorphisms dominated the universe. The one called
Zenith Nadir, the most intelligent organism alive, wishes to find the secret of the
universe. However, he must also battle against the MZXers, living black holes
that control time itself.

Time is contracted. Nanoseconds pass like eons to the anthropomorphic warriors,
which are made of Polish Power ethereal substance, a unison of illumination and
matter. Can he and his comrades defeat evil Exophase, the siamese fightingfish that
hunts them? Can he vanquish the countless anthropomorphic warriors that hunt
him? More so--

--can he comprehend what the DigitalMZX really is?
fungahhh